A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A musical exploration in small (maybe claustrophobic?) space. VR optional, Press F1 to enable in game. Warning: Only enable VR if you don't get motion sick :)
- WASD, Xbox/Oculus Touch left analog stick to move forward, back, strafe left and rights
- E, C, Xbox/Oculus Touch A, B to fly up and down
- Mouse, Xbox/Oculus Touch right analog stick to look around
- LMB, RMB, Xbox/Oculus Touch L/R triggers to Grab objects. Hold to carry.
- Tip: You can move through walls there's no collision :)
- Press F1 to enable VR if a valid device is found (Oculus rift, OpenVR).
- Press F2 to toggle Xbox controls or motion track controls for VR mode. Tested and found to work with Oculus Touch and Vive controllers. (Note: sometimes when activated, hands will appear in the wrong location. Restart the app if this occurs. Not sure whats happening there)
- Press Alt+F4 to exit, or if in VR use Home button and exit.
All content created by me or included with Unity 3d, except for the following:
Version 01.01 - Fixes camera roll when using right analog stick.
|Published||Apr 24, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Apr 24, 2017|
|Tags||htc-vive, Ludum Dare, Ludum Dare 38, Oculus Rift, vr-supported|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Oculus Rift|
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.