A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
* You are a starving indie-game dev. You need $5000 to publish your game. Get it within 5 days or starve. You have the power to see the results of dice rolls, and influence them. Use your powers to win at back alley dice.
- Arrow keys to move.
- Mouse click to pathfind (be careful!)
- Middle mouse and drag to pan viewport.
- Bump gamblers to gamble.
- End turn on beds to go to next day.
- Click item or press Enter to use.
- You can see the results of seemingly random events, such as dice rolls.
- You need $5000 to submit your game.
- Gamble against opponents to earn $.
- Highest dice roll wins the gamble.
- A 3rd dice breaks ties. Roll of 1-3 goes to the opponent, 4-6 goes to you.
- Magical items can be found in trashcans.
- 1 die roll determines what is found.
- You can only carry one item at a time.
- Clicking on bed ends the day.
- 3 dice affect the next day.
- You have a limited number of days.
- Use the mouse until you master rules.
* Click X or Press ALT+F4 (Command-Q) to quit.
Created by Edwin DeNicholas (@edenicholas) for the Annual Seven Day Rogue-like Challenge, 2017. Copyright (c) 2017, Edwin DeNicholas. All rights reserved.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.