A downloadable game for Windows
Created for #ansijam and #shmupjam.
This is an early 90's style shmup (stg) featuring ANSI art graphics made in PabloDraw. It takes much inspiration from Raiden and Raiden II.
- Drop in drop out local multiplayer.
- Selectable controls per player, you can even control both ships with one controller!
- Pseudo-turn based Dogmatic mode.
- Endless score attack!
- You can mute audio by pressing 0, or adjust volume with - and = keys.
- The game currently runs at a fixed height of 960 pixels for optimal display of the ascii characters. I may add a half size resolution later.
- This game is in a playable state but will still be in further development. Follow on my blog and on twitter @edenicholas
- Collect medals for extra score. Collect each one to build higher score bonus.
- Better variety in enemy attack formations.
- Defeating the boss at the end of the wave increases difficulty slightly.
Click download now to get access to the following files: